Silver farm on 50TP prototyp
Do you constantly run out of loans? Do you not have enough silver for the purchase of updated equipment and shells? It can be earned through a tank battle, which can be influenced by many factors. For example, capturing bases, damage and, of course, equipment, which should be of a premium level.
On WOT Assist, you can order a silver farm from top and professional World of Tanks players. They know a lot about capturing bases and premium tanks. Premium tanks are present at almost all levels, but the most profitable are the tanks of the eighth level. Our players will help you to earn millions of silver so that you do not deny yourself anything!
The initial design of a heavy tank cadet Tadeusz Tyszkiewicz. It was developed at the Military Technical Academy of Warsaw in the early 1950s and provided for the design of a machine weighing up to 50 tons. Development was discontinued at the pre-project stage.
|Level||Radio Station||Communication range
50TP prototyp in the game
Research and leveling up
The machine is premium and does not require pumping additional modules.
- high one-time damage;
- good mobility for a heavy tank;
- good VLD armor – tank shells of level 9 and below often ricochet, less often-level 10;
- good tower forehead armor;
- excellent UVN (-8 from the forehead, -10 from the sides).
- low armor penetration for a heavy tank of level 8;
- mediocre booking of sides, NLD, vulnerable hatch mechvoda in the center of the VLD and the sides of the tower;
- mediocre damage per minute;
- mediocre top speed.
- Improved ventilation will improve all the main characteristics of the machine.
- The vertical targeting stabilizer will reduce the spread in traffic, and the time for full alignment.
- The rammer will reduce the reload time of the weapon.
Standard equipment set: repair kit, first aid kit and fire extinguisher.
- Ammunition supply
The main part of the ammunition consists of armor-piercing shells, it makes sense to carry several special sub-caliber shells to meet armored opponents. High-explosive fragments should be loaded for lightly armored opponents, knocking down the base capture or finishing off opponents with a small margin of safety.