Silver farm on EMIL 1951
Do you constantly run out of loans? Do you not have enough silver for the purchase of updated equipment and shells? It can be earned through a tank battle, which can be influenced by many factors. For example, capturing bases, damage and, of course, equipment, which should be of a premium level.
On WOT Assist, you can order a silver farm from top and professional World of Tanks players. They know a lot about capturing bases and premium tanks. Premium tanks are present at almost all levels, but the most profitable are the tanks of the eighth level. Our players will help you to earn millions of silver so that you do not deny yourself anything!
Prototype of a heavy tank developed for the Swedish Army as part of the EMIL project in the 50s of the twentieth century. The development was preceded by serious scientific research — all the necessary characteristics were previously calculated using complex formulas. Based on calculations, a draft version of the drawing was prepared in 1951, but it was abandoned in favor of later versions.
|Level||Radio Station||Communication range
|IX||Ra 400 P||710||45||44200|
EMIL 1951 in the game
Research and leveling up
This machine is a promotional premium technique and does not require pumping additional modules, it has an “Elite” status, brings more credits and experience for each battle, and also has a number of other advantages.
- excellent drum for 3 projectiles, good implementation of it in melee (average 1000 damage), CD 29 sec.;
- good booking of the forehead of the tower;
- excellent internal control systems;
- excellent mobility for the TT.
- poor performance of the weapon: accuracy, mixing.
- The vertical targeting stabilizer will reduce the spread in traffic, and the time for full alignment.
- Enlightened optics will increase the viewing range.
- Improved ventilation will improve all the main characteristics of the machine.
Standard equipment set: repair kit, first aid kit and fire extinguisher.
- Ammunition supply
The main part of the ammunition consists of sub-caliber shells, it makes sense to carry several special sub-caliber shells to meet armored opponents. High-explosive fragments should be loaded for lightly armored opponents, knocking down the base capture or finishing off opponents with a small margin of safety.